Tuesday, January 22, 2019

A Minimal Montreal Apartment Has Dreamy Parisian Vibes — House Tour

Name: Lauren MacLean
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Size: 700 square ft
Years lived in: 1 year, rent

Born and raised in Ontario, a few years ago Lauren was ready for a change and looked to Montreal for a new adventure. Knowing little about the city, she was nonetheless drawn towards its culture and beauty. "I found a listing online for a tiny vacant studio, so I checked it out and loved it right away. It was one small room with zero closets," she says. "But the character and beauty of high ceilings, large windows, and old moldings made me fall in love. I would take that type of character over square footage any day! And it landed me in a great part of the city, and in a building that allowed me to find the new apartment across the hall that I am in now!"

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/minimal-and-modern-decor-apartment-photos-266003?utm_source=RSS&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Category%2FChannel%3A+Main

No comments:

Post a Comment