Tuesday, January 22, 2019

10 “Tidying Up” Memes to Laugh at While You Avoid Decluttering Your Home

I spent my Friday night in my bedroom, saying thank you to all of the shirts I never wore in 2018. As I reorganized my entire dresser and closet, I realized just how much clothing I'd been holding onto that no longer sparked joy. It was two garbage bags worth of clothing! I'd been holding onto most of it simply because "I paid for it," however long ago I bought it, and thought that I was wasting money by donating it. Instead, I was probably just wasting a lot of space. And I was wasting a ton of time by folding it and hiding it in my dressers.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/tidying-up-with-marie-kondo-memes-266366?utm_source=RSS&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Category%2FChannel%3A+Main

No comments:

Post a Comment