Friday, December 8, 2017

7 Colors that SHOULD Have Been the Pantone Color of the Year

Don't get me wrong: I think Ultra Violet, Pantone's pick for color of the year in 2018, is a pretty color. It was my favorite color when I was five. But as a visionary color, or one that's supposed to represent both the cultural zeitgeist and the future of design, it seems a bit...uninspired. Maybe I'm a little bitter because none of my predictions for COTY 2018 panned out, but I can't help wishing that the color was something a little more nuanced. Here are seven colors that should have been color of the year, IMHO.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/7-colors-that-should-have-been-the-pantone-color-of-the-year-253598

No comments:

Post a Comment