Monday, December 4, 2017

10 Ways to Warm Up Your Bathroom This Winter

Growing up in the South, I had never heard of such things like radiant flooring, heated towel racks, or steam rooms for bathrooms. But as a current resident of the North, I've learned that a life without warm towels and heat lamps is a life I don't want to be a part of. If you cringe every time your feet hit the cold bathroom floor, or you think that taking a long, scalding hot shower every day might lessen the dread of pulling back the shower curtain to a frigid draft, I'm here for you, and I want to help. With these tips, you won't need to run up your gas or electric bill, waste water, or suffer the bathroom blues anymore.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/how-to-keep-your-bathroom-warm-this-winter-253099

No comments:

Post a Comment