Monday, July 17, 2017

Real Life Experiment: Is It Possible to Resist Temptation at Target?

The Experiment: Is it possible to stay on target, at Target?

I'm not an impulse shopper by habit, but when it comes to Target I always seem to lose my godblessed mind (I feel like this is a bad joke setup and I should add 'amiright ladies?'). But it's true. I enter Target and turn into a nut job. So I got to thinking 1) what is it about stores like Target that cause many of us to go bananas and 2) if I really wanted, could I even get through Target without impulse spending? So I hiked up my off-brand yoga pants, bought an overpriced Starbucks latte from the adjoining kiosk and spent a morning investigating...

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/real-life-experiment-i-tried-to-resist-temptation-at-target-246664

No comments:

Post a Comment