Monday, July 24, 2017

Made for Your Shades: A DIY Display for Organizing Sunglasses

On any given week, I'll see anywhere from one to seven pairs of glasses and sunglasses make their way onto my kitchen island. (Why is the kitchen island the ultimate catchall for junk?) Coming in or going out, it's the landing pad for shades. And while I'm not mad about the convenience of having all my various eyewear choices near the door, I'm not enamored with the clutter it creates, nor the scratches my lenses obtain every time a set of house keys lands too close to them. After weeks of internally complaining to myself about it, I walked to the craft store, picked up a few items, and got to work creating this wood and leather eyeglass display. Problem solved. And much to my surprise, it required very little time – just an hour with drying time – and very few tools! Don't believe me? See for yourself...

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/how-to-make-an-organizer-for-eyeglasses-and-sunglasses-photo-tutorial-248038

No comments:

Post a Comment