Friday, June 16, 2017

The Fundamentals of Space Planning Your Bedroom

So you just moved in (that, or you're itching to move some things around in your existing home). Now what? I don't know about you, but I'm always so excited at the prospects of a blank canvas floor plan, until I actually have to start making decisions on where to put everything. I start questioning everything! Is my rug the right size? Should my sofa go against the wall or float in the room? Do my nightstands have to match? Before I know it, I'm completely paralyzed by the whole situation and need my trusted design friends to rush over and help ease me into the right decisions. I rationalize my indecisiveness to the fact that space planning and room layouts are so crucial to the overall vibe a home puts forth.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/pro-advice-4-principles-of-space-planning-for-your-bedroom-245292

No comments:

Post a Comment