Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The Best Home Finds at Costco (Membership Not Required!)

For as long as I've been a patron of Costco, my shopping list has consisted of essentials like sponges, batteries and socks, as well as food items like bulk-sized brie cheese and almond butter. And while I was certainly aware of the "home decor" in that middle section of my local store that would swap out seasonally from Christmas decorations to patio furniture, I never really gave too much thought to what other home products the warehouse club might be offering (especially online). So I did a little digging in my own store as well as via Costco's website, and culled together this round up of really great home decor, furniture, and kitchen and bath goods you'll hopefully also love for your own abode.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/the-best-home-things-to-buy-from-costco-even-if-you-dont-have-a-membership-245721

No comments:

Post a Comment