Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Tested & Reviewed: Baking-Soda Free Natural Deodorants that Actually Work

Last summer, due in part to a story I did on non-aluminum deodorants, I began my "natural" deodorant journey. After having tested a handful myself for that piece, I came to realize that I, in fact, liked these non-aluminum varieties as much (if not more) than the antiperspirants I'd been wearing since I hit puberty. One of my favorites in particular was Soapwalla's Deodorant Cream in original scent. It was surprisingly effective, keeping the pit stink to a total minimum even on the muggiest of South Florida summer days.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/baking-soda-free-natural-deodorants-that-actually-work-245979

No comments:

Post a Comment