Thursday, May 11, 2017

Spruce Up Your Patio to Spend Your Entire Summer Outdoors (For Under $300) — Cheap Thrills

I don't know about you, but my balcony is pretty pathetic. As a renter of a second-floor condo with a little screened-in outdoor area, it's been hard to get motivated enough to think about that space and what I can do with it. It currently houses a small travel grill (that doesn't travel), two "in the meantime" wood folding chairs, and my poor rusting bike that's been quite neglected because it's too annoying to roll it through my living room, down the stairs and onto the asphalt. But I've had enough. I'm coming up on my third summer spent in this home, and the time has come to set myself up for comfortably sipping sangria (in style) with my beau during the upcoming long, warm summer nights.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/cheap-thrills-budget-friendly-amp-stylish-patio-furniture-245286

No comments:

Post a Comment