Friday, May 19, 2017

Attention Vinyl Lovers: A Record Club for a New Generation — Maxwell's Fantastic Find

When I was down in High Point celebrating our curated furniture collaboration with Cloth & Company and Amazon last month, I met a lot of wonderful people at our launch party, some who worked in the furniture industry and some who did not. One acquaintance in the latter category was one of the founders of Vinyl Me, Please, who gave me a first-hand account of his company and its story. I can only describe Vinyl Me, Please as a service that mixes subscription boxes, book of the month clubs, and your local record store, and I knew it was something that our readers needed to see. Personally, I have never considered myself much of a record person, but I got myself signed up right away; by the time I was back in New York, I had my first record delivered to my doorstep. Today I'm going to unbox it with you so you can get an insider peek and see if you too want to join the club!

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/vinyl-me-please-a-record-club-for-a-new-generation-245375

No comments:

Post a Comment