Friday, April 14, 2017

The Organizing Accessories Expert Travelers Always Have in Their Suitcase

If you think packing is stressful, it's probably because you don't have the tools to make it easy. Take it from me, a converted messy person. I was a slob to the nth degree; where chaos reigned in any room I stepped in. But I quickly learned the only reason that most of my messes happened was because I refused to invest in actual organizing tools, which are literally designed to keep your life tidy. When every item has a home, it's hard to be messy. And the same holds true for your suitcase.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/the-organizing-accessories-expert-travelers-always-have-in-their-suitcase-244212

No comments:

Post a Comment