Saturday, April 1, 2017

Make Your Skin Happy: A Natural Beauty Guru's Recipes for Good Things to Put on Your Face

In the spirit of spring reawakening, I asked the wonderful Rachel Winard of natural-beauty line Soapwalla (or is it a cult? I'd join) for some easy at-home facial-treatment ideas. -Edith

Hi everyone! I don't know if winter felt abysmally long to you as well; now that lengthening days and subtly warmer temps are here, I'm itching to start new projects. One of my favorite things to do: create at-home spa treatments using food items hanging around in my kitchen. I particularly love it when I can use bruised or overripe produce that would otherwise be tossed. Below is an arsenal of recipes to treat yourself from head to toe. If you, like me, have incredibly sensitive skin, I include notes on how to create a happy experience for your skin. Enjoy, and let us know what you think!

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/make-your-skin-happy-a-natural-beauty-gurus-recipes-for-good-things-to-put-on-your-face-243049

No comments:

Post a Comment