Sunday, April 9, 2017

I Tried It: Wearing the Same "Uniform" Every Day for a Week

While my love of makeup is well publicized, I've written little about my clothing habits. "Alex," a strawman I've created for the sake of this piece would say, "What's your wardrobe like? I'm sure it's just as interesting as your lipstick collection [SPOILER: Not really]. Also, have you ever considered just giving up and wearing a uniform to work?" After all, they say incredibly important people like Steve Jobs, Tom Wolfe, Elizabeth Holmes, heck, even Wilma Flintstone, wear the same thing every day to save their minds for more significant decisions.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/i-tried-it-what-its-like-to-wear-a-uniform-wardrobe-243469

No comments:

Post a Comment