Sunday, April 23, 2017

I Tried Feng Shui: Did the Mystical Principles Deliver on Their Promises?

I work from home as a freelance writer/editor in a room that once was my formal dining room, which I transitioned into an office, as I wasn't content with sitting at my kitchen island on my laptop for hours on end every day. The room is jam-packed with furniture that didn't quite work anywhere else in my home. That printed floral chair I bought for a corner of my bedroom that didn't really fit? It's in my office. Those marble side tables from West Elm that were too small for my living room sofa? Also in my office. Oh, and that sofa I picked up as a steal of a deal from HomeGoods that used to be in my formal living room but no longer fits because my dining table is there now...yup...office.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/does-feng-shui-really-work-i-tried-it-to-find-out-240682

No comments:

Post a Comment