Thursday, April 20, 2017

I (Sort Of) Replaced My Plastic Wrap With Reusable Fabric — Small Shifts: Green Your Clean

In an effort to green their clean routines, some Apartment Therapy staffers are taking on small shifts at home, replacing their usual products and tools with more eco-friendly versions.

I found out about Bee's Wrap at a friend's house last year. She'd brought home a loaf of bread wrapped in something she said was coated with beeswax. It was stiff-ish but foldable, and she told me they sold this waxy paper-fabric in various sizes, and that people used it instead of plastic bags and plastic wrap. I had enough plastic bags stuffed into my cabinets at the time to keep me and my food covered indefinitely (I still do), but I kept thinking about this mysterious wrap until I looked it up on the internet, bought some and started using it all the time.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/i-replaced-my-plastic-wrap-with-reusable-fabric-244270

No comments:

Post a Comment