Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Do You Sing at Home?

This is how the fantasy went: I'm singing in a forest. Think Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, woodland-creature vibe. Doesn't matter the song, but since this would be the early '90s, it's likely a Mariah Carey or Disney ballad. A stranger hears my voice and is utterly entranced by the sound. Sometimes he's a dreamy hunk, other times he's a record executive looking to find fresh talent. He follows my voice until he reaches me, where he is just floored. I must be mistaken, he says, shaking his head in disbelief. Could this magnificent sound really come from you, a seven-year-old girl?

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/how-do-you-sing-at-home-243184

No comments:

Post a Comment