Monday, April 3, 2017

16 OTHER Online Design Stores You Definitely Want to Know About

Oftentimes, I lie awake at night, wondering about all the online home decor stores I might be missing out on for lack of knowing (kidding, I sleep like the dead, but during my waking hours, all bets are off). Like most of you reading this, I have my shopping standbys (Target, World Market and IKEA, I'm looking at you), but my goodness does there exist a wide world of amazing furniture and decor websites that just don't see enough play. If you're looking for some new retailers to freshen up your home, here are 16 of my current favorites (and please, help me sleep better by offering up some of your own suggestions in the comments below).

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/16-other-online-design-stores-you-definitely-want-to-know-about-243471

No comments:

Post a Comment