Thursday, March 30, 2017

The Secret to Effective Small Spaces, as Proven by Nancy's Tiny New York Bathroom

My little bathroom is one of the things I love most about my little New York apartment, but unfortunately, it does not have much in the way of storage. As someone very devoted to the idea of order, if not always the practice of it, this troubles me a great deal, and so I've come up with a few solutions that allow me to fit a whole bathroom's worth of things into my small, storage-challenged space, all (mostly) out of sight. On the chance that they might help you to deal with similar struggles, I thought I'd share them with you.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/storage-solution-ideas-from-a-tiny-new-york-bathroom-241153

No comments:

Post a Comment