Monday, March 13, 2017

The Adulting Bookshelf: 6 Books on Getting Your Life Together

Years ago, a friend of mine who was way more responsible and together than I, gave me a copy of this book. Essentially a very readable guidebook to personal finance in your twenties and thirties. It covered so much need-to-know stuff ranging from insurance coverage to the basics of investing for newbies. It was immediately clear, this was a book I didn't know how badly I needed, until it was in my hands. I doubt I would have picked it up on my own accord, because, truly, I wasn't the most forward thinking version of myself at the time, but, I've been supremely thankful to that dear friend ever since.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/your-adulting-bookshelf-6-books-to-look-to-for-guidance-on-getting-your-life-together-242665

No comments:

Post a Comment