Friday, October 2, 2015

Pesticide-Free Ways for Fewer Spiders in Your Home

I was reading a few sentences of an article recently that said something about September being an extra spider-y month, something about male spiders coming out to flirt with females? I didn't really read the whole thing because who wants to really know that much about spiders? Here's what I do know: I don't love them, particularly when they like to call my bedroom home and dance on my face at night. But I also don't love the idea of dousing my sleep space with chemicals to keep them away. Fortunately, there are three secrets to living with less spiders that don't require a thick coating of pesticides to achieve.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/pesticide-free-ways-for-fewer-spiders-in-your-home-224033

No comments:

Post a Comment