Sunday, June 7, 2015

I Got a New Sofa: An Inventory of Everything Found Under the Old One

My new sofa (above) arrived and the old one departed while I was at the playground with my kids recently. The bottom of our old sofa was just a few inches off the floor: a height that was just tall enough for things to easily get under and just short enough that you could only retrieve things close to the edge. I asked my husband and sister, who were overseeing the delivery, to put anything under the sofa into a bag. When I opened it later I was equal parts amazed and amused at all that had accumulated over the years. Are you curious? Here's a full inventory:

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://feeds.apartmenttherapy.com/~r/apartmenttherapy/main/~3/u7ukGbzeT-o/i-got-a-new-sofa-an-inventory-of-everything-found-under-the-old-one-220052

No comments:

Post a Comment