Monday, June 15, 2015

Best Indoor/Outdoor Rugs: Brita Sweden, Surya, Loloi & 3 More — Maxwell's Daily Find 06.15.15

Karin & Ingrid Rugs

• From $125

Indoor/outdoor rugs have exploded in the past five years as makers have found beautiful ways to weave weatherproof materials into attractive, useful rugs. Now you can dress up your out of door spaces with color and pattern, as well as using these things in hard working indoor spaces like kitchens and hallways without worry.

One of my favorites are the bright modern designs of Brita of Sweden (above) which I use in my kitchen and hallway and LOVE. They are made of recycled plastic, which doesn't sound good, but are lovely, soft and warm underfoot. I totally recommend checking them out, along with my other top choices below...

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://feeds.apartmenttherapy.com/~r/apartmenttherapy/main/~3/yZrC5mCGY7I/best-indoor-outdoor-rugs-brita-sweden-surya-loloi-3-more-maxwells-daily-find-06-15-15-220662

No comments:

Post a Comment