Friday, December 4, 2015

Gift Guide: For the Interior Design Star

I could watch HGTV all day every day—I’m an aspiring amateur interior designer and love all things home and home décor. I cannot wait for the day when I live in my own condo or house and can rip down walls, tear down tiles and redo floors to create my dream home. Until that day, I keep myself content browsing home décor sites and blogs, mentally picturing my future retreat, and these pretty interior pieces will definitely be in it!

For the Interior Design Star
View Slideshow
For the Interior Design Star
View Slideshow

And for the perfect gift for everyone on your list, check out …

For the Kiddos on the Nice List

For the Gourmet

For the Fashionista

For the Beauty Junkie

For the Techie

For the Fitness Guru

For the Hostess with the Mostest

For the World Traveler

For the Person Who Has Everything

For the Handsome Hunk

For the Bridesmaids

Psst… Did you hear? For the next 24 days, from now until Christmas, head to our Holiday Giveaway page where every day we will be giving away a new gift from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.!

© Style Me Pretty, 2015. | Permalink | Comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:
Post categories: The Blog



from Style Me Pretty » Blogs » Living http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2015/12/04/gift-guide-for-the-interior-design-star/

No comments:

Post a Comment