Wednesday, February 21, 2018

7 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Buying My Fixer-Upper

When my husband and I finally started looking for a home (after years of renting a barn loft that was short on insulation and long on character), our budget led us to two options: a newer home we would reluctantly call "nice," or an older home in need of some major updating but one that we could definitely see becoming ours. Despite the fact that everyone who saw option number two clearly had reservations about the work involved, it didn't take us long to start dreaming up all the changes we'd make, and how we would turn this fixer-upper into a dream home.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/fixer-upper-renovating-lessons-255962

No comments:

Post a Comment